Dhamaal Channel is a Hindi General Entertainment channel from the house of Sri Adhikari Brothers that caters to different types of audiences around the globe. Though it is a regional channel, it has reach of a national level through its various shows.
Dhamaal encompasses an eclectic mix of programming covering genres including music, comedies, fantasy and the works.
All the shows have been packaged for a complete entertainment for the family.
Sri Adhikari Brothers Group is a pioneer in the field of Indian Media and has gone through various stages of growth over the last 25 years. The stints that the group had in the past in the form of a production house and as a broadcaster are extremely valuable.
The group not only has a fair amount of experience in the production of content but also in the broadcasting sector by creating a light humor centric television brand, SAB TV. The group has always successfully identified the gap in the market to become a leader in that space.
SAB Group – A Trendsetter
SAB Group was the first to introduce and champion the sponsorship based model as a production house. This has primarily ensured that the Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) remain with the group. There is no other production house in India, which has this amount of IPR to take advantage of.
A legacy of firsts:
- First to produce programmes for the first satellite channel (ZEE TV)
- First to convert famous radio programme formats onto television.
- Leaders in the programming launched on the national channel, the only TV entertainment source in the country till 1997.
- First production house to be listed on the Bombay Stock Exchanges (BSE).
- Founder of a general entertainment channel, 'SAB TV' that went on to become the market leader in the genre of light comedy.
Sri Adhikari Brothers Television Network Ltd. (SABTNL) has been producing multi-lingual, multi-genre content. It already has an established regional presence in various Indian languages including Marathi, Gujrati, Tamil, Telugu and Kannada amongst others.